AdSense

Sunday, July 29, 2018

My Shining Star

For my world went around the sun,
Yet each day feels that much brighter.
A lady who is on top looking afar
Has made my world happier
Each day a shimmer of hope,
For each day I see,
I see the warmth of home,
And a smile from a princess.
When I give you humble gifts,
You make the seem live gold.
When I tell my tales,
You are a mix of a young child
Yearning to hear about their favorite hero;
A loved lady,
Concerned about their soldier love,
And love,
When they return home.
You give me a believe that my voice yells for those I help,
For you turned a humble servant,
Into a mighty warrior.
You made me stand among greats:
Men of Steel,
Dark Knights,
And Amazon Warriors.
For at that short time,
I look on quest for someone who cares.
I got a warm friend,
A lively cheerleader,
The warmest hugs
That I wish could last forever,
And a true princess
That I care for

Just as much as you care for me.

No comments:

AdSense